Pageviews last month

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HELLO CHRISTMAS!

Today we went to SM City Cebu to meet with our dear friend and it's undeniably Christmas is just around the corner. For almost 2 months, we haven't visited the place and upon seeing the decorations and bright lights all over the mall brought out the child in me and of course nothing beats the feeling of a mother seeing her child smile and happy with all that's happening around her.
 The day before yesterday, we saw this sofa/couch already and she immediately asked me to take picture of her,unfortunately my trusted-turned-not-so-trusted cam was not with me that time.
My poser!
 still posing...
 again..
 and again!
 She's looking for something inside her brown polka dots bag.
 and asked her to look back at me for my camera's sake(lol)..
 Birthday dress from Nash and Shane.
 There's 3 of that tree at the back.I wasn't able to have a nicer and complete shot though because my friend called me already to meet here somewhere.

It's only 31 days(if I'm not mistaken) to go before Christmas everyone. Advance Merry Christmas to all!

Love,
Mommy V

No comments:

Post a Comment