Pageviews last month

Friday, October 15, 2010

ALL BARBIE'S!


Last night my MIL called us and cheska had a chance to talk with her and I overheard Cheska saying, "I WANT BARBIE! ALL BARBIE!I want a BARBIE collection, a barbie books, a barbie dolls granny!"
Yup after Toy Story, she wants Barbie now and she want it very badly.And since her birthday is just a month away, I already told her birthday fairies about that...lol.We're lucky that the maker of her "best cake ever in the whole world" has now a BARBIE CAKES added to their collection...RED RIBBON! That reminds me now to check on their prices (so that I can save,lol).
Aside from wanting BARBIE, she also wanted to celebrate her (as i've mention on my previous blog) birthday at Jollibee. That again reminds me (lol) to even save more!


No comments:

Post a Comment